For several decades, the state of Louisiana has worked with sponsors, stakeholders, and local levee districts to successfully design and implement Marsh Creation and Flood Protection projects within the Louisiana Coastal Zone. The CPRA Engineering Division has utilized the technical expertise and best practices gained from the design and construction of these projects to develop the Engineering, Design, and Document guidelines and standards listed below.
- Louisiana Flood Protection Design Guidelines (LFPDG) Geotechnical Section Version 1.0
- CPRA Marsh Creation Design Guidelines, MCDG1.0
- CPRA Geotechnical Standards, Marsh Creation and Coastal Restoration Projects, Version 1.0
- CPRA Geotechnical Document Standards
- CPRA Contractor’s Guide to the Standard Practice – Surveying, Version 3, March 2017
- CPRA AutoCAD Standards and Templates